FOR MARKETING TEAMs
Make your marketing campaigns a success with an incredible UX
You are responsible for your customer’s digital marketing success. You understand the importance of creating optimized campaigns that result in conversions and relevant metrics.
It is really imperative to reliably observe, monitor, understand, measure, and interpret targeted customer emotions and behavior to create engaging campaigns. Understanding emotions driving customer behavior helps you move the customer through the sales funnel effectively and provides value to the marketing spending.
Understand the “why” behind the analytics data
- Why did the email promotion get deleted or end up in the Spam folder?
- Does the content work on your customer’s devices?
- Does the content headline work?
- Does the AB testing of webpage or campaign page work?
- Does the multivariate combination of content work?
- Which design works better between two alternatives?
- Are there any keywords that don’t work?
- Does your landing page promotion work?
Get buy-in from stakeholders
Does your customer:
- Experience reciprocity?
- Feel excited by the content?
- Feel persuaded by your site’s design to return to your site?
- Feel that they have authority and creativity while engaging with the content?
- Feel motivated, interested, or challenged by your brand?
“As a whole, user experience determines how a brand speaks to its customers, and delivers the message it is trying to convey, effectively”
“We started as a site where we were focused more on those official words from guidebooks or newspapers or magazines. We also had a button in the very beginning that said, “Visitors add your own review”, and boy, did that just take off.
“82% of people enjoy reading relevant content from company blogs while a whopping 71% of online publishers claim well-formed mobile content significantly boosted user engagement.”